If you would like our office to make an inquiry on your behalf to the Canada Revenue Agency, Service Canada or another agency, you are required to fill out and sign the appropriate authorization form and contact our office.

Canada Revenue Agency

Service Canada

Employment Insurance

Canadian Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS) and/or Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)